Tickets for Wax Museum Panoptikum: Skip The Line
See Adele, Queen Elizabeth II, Obama & more in Germany's oldest wax museum
- Hang with Adele, Marilyn Monroe, Obama, Queen Elizabeth II, plus local and national heroes and personalities from Hamburg, all immortalized forever
- Freak yourself out in the Chamber of Horrors, a look at the grisliest events of the past
- See waxworks created in the 1960s and 1970s - you'll appreciate how far the art has come
Head to a world where Queen Elizabeth II never ages, Marilyn Monroe still poses for photos, and Obama still has no grey hair! At 130 years old, Panoptikum is Germany's oldest wax museum, which in itself makes it something special. Skip the line and wax-on in!
The Panoptikum in Hamburg is packed with waxy wonders including all the national and international celebs you've ever wanted to get a photo with.
Skip the line and get straight to the star-gazing with everyone from Hamburg heroes to Queen Elizabeth II and Barack Obama. Or head to the Chamber of Horrors, where some of the world's most gruesome events re-occur!
With over 120 figures to admire, part of the charm is seeing some of the older ones from the 1960s and 1970s. It'll make you appreciate how far the art of wax-creating has come!
- Skip-the-line entry to Panoptikum
- Audio guide in English and German (limited number available on a first-come, first-served basis)
- Quiz and discovery tour for children in German
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.