- Get a special perspective on Hamburg's modern residential and business district HafenCity from a boat
- Cruise along beautiful narrow waterways, under bridges, and past the unique Elbphilharmonie Concert Hall
- See the modern architecture contrasting with 17th-century buildings, and explore the historic Speicherstadt district
Cruise past Hamburg's historic Speicherstadt district in comfort on this special trip along the waterways. See contrasting architecture and other Hamburg landmarks, including the weird and wonderful Elbphilharmonie Concert Hall.
You'll see why Speicherstadt is so special when you float past its strange gables and turrets, designed to reflect the barges and boats in the canals.
Notice the neo-gothic brick architecture of the late 17th-century warehouses, and see how it contrasts excitingly with the modern steel and glass buildings of the neighboring HafenCity.
Glide along narrow canals, under old and new bridges. Weave in and out of the wharves of Hamburg's old free port, and get a good look at the unique, ship-like outsides of the Elbphilharmonie Concert Hall. This is one of the largest and most acoustically-advanced concert halls in the world.
A must-do trip for a different perspective on Hamburg.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the pier and board the boat
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes before your chosen timeslot
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Highlights of this cruise:
- St Katharinen Church
- Hanseatic Trade Center
- Intern. Maritimes Museum
- Hamburg Cruise Center
- KaispeicherA/ Elbphilharmonie