- Explore nine 'decks' of nautical history at Hamburg's impressive International Maritime Museum
- See the Queen Mary II, constructed out of almost a million Lego bricks
- Try your hand at sailing thanks to a fun 'steering wheel' simulator
Take a voyage of discovery across nine 'decks' at the impressive International Maritime Museum. Meet pirates, find out how captains mastered navigation, take the wheel of a ship via a sailing simulator and make contact with Hamburg's amazing nautical past!
Ten years ago, the oldest surviving storage building in the Port of Hamburg became a museum for the world's largest private maritime collection.
And today you can drop anchor in the port of Hamburg's past oceanic exploits at the International Maritime Museum. Take some time to learn about navigation and communication, journey through maritime progress from antiquity to the 20th century and even meet some pirates!
Watch a time-lapse movie showing the building of a giant ship. See flags and models of pilot ships and lighthouses. Try the ship simulator to see what's like to take the wheel, and don't miss the Queen Mary II, made from almost a million LEGO bricks.
Go straight to the reception desk to have your smartphone ticket scanned.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket