- Wander through the home of the Federal Republic of Germany’s Cold War-era Chancellor and see everything from his books to his cherished piano
- Follow in the footsteps of Henry Kissinger, Leonid Brezhnev and even the King of Spain, all of whom visited this sleepy suburb in Hamburg
- Appreciate the art Helmut and Loki Schmidt collected, and see their walls covered in frames with everything from portraits to paintings
Browse the bookshelves of West Germany's former Minister of Defense and Finance, and consider his influence on German political discourse in a time where so much was achieved.
Schmidt never let go of the humble house where his political career grew from. In fact, even as Chancellor, he brought important national dignitaries to his home. The house also served as the space for the 'Friday Society' where the Schmidts would host guest lecturers and enjoy consequent discussions.
- Show your smartphone ticket to the staff
- Please make sure to arrive 15 minutes before your selected timeslot
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket