- Get a great overview of the structure and productivity of the metropolitan trading center of Hamburg
- Plug into an audio guide for commentary about the history of construction in the harbor
- See Hamburg's waterfront highlights including Speicherstadt district (if the tide permits it)
A visit to the 'Hansestadt' (Hanseatic City) of Hamburg wouldn't be complete without a tour around its bustling, atmospheric harbor. Board your boat and follow along with your audio guide to get the lowdown on Hamburg's history and ever-changing harbor.
Feel the historical Speicherstadt district come to life as you glide through its channels. You'll be close enough to touch those 17th-century warehouses.
Discover how fast the face of the harbor is changing. What's planned for the future? What fascinating items are moved around the Blohm and Voss docks every day?
Plug into your audio guide and get the history of the HafenCity area, with its modern architecture including the unique Elbphilharmonie Hamburg concert hall. Find out how the 'Hamburger Elbbrücken', sluice gates, and container terminals keep things moving, and learn what ships are being built where.
Your visit to the Speicherstadt depends on the tide. If you're really keen to see it, check before you board to see if the water levels are right.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the office of Barkassen Meyer at Landungsbrücken 2 or 6 and get the activation code for the SmartGuide app
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your preferred departure time
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket