- Revel in the unique evening atmosphere of Hamburg as the city glows by twilight
- Hop aboard a boat and float across the Outer Alster river as streetlight streaks across the water
- Hop aboard a coach and visit the fountain light show at Planten un Blomen Park and the illuminated, historical buildings of the Hanseatic town - magnificent!
With its charming architecture and pretty waterways aglow in the evening streetlight, Hamburg at twilight has all the feeling of an old romantic movie. Ahhh, simpler times!
Fill your lungs with that fresh northern European air, and enjoy an enchanting ramble around Germany's own version of Venice. Hop aboard a cozy boat for a floating tour of the Outer Alster river as the water sparkles all around you. Then, board an evening coach and visit the fountain lights show in Planten un Blomen Park.
- Show your smartphone ticket, and for reduced tickets an ID/student ID, as you board the bus to have it scanned
- The departure point is on Kirchenallee street, on the east side of Hamburg Central Station. Look out for a red double-decker bus from Hamburger Stadtrundfahrt – Die Roten Doppeldecker saying "Lichterfahrt" at its front
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before departure
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket