- Enjoy a romantic boat trip through the illuminated Speicherstadt and the sparkling lights of the Port of Hamburg
- Get your camera out for great panoramic views of the entire city and its most famous highlights
- See the illuminated ships and container bridges, the huge Elbphilharmonie, the HafenCity, and the museum ships
Hamburg's famous port bustles with action all day and all night! Join this special evening cruise and witness the sparkling lights around the historic Speicherstadt from a comfy boat. Cruise along the modern HafenCity, and witness an evening hive of activity around the container terminals. A must-do experience in Hamburg!
Hamburg's harbor is impressive enough by day, but in the evening there's magic in the air as the illuminated boats, piers, and cruise ships bring an extra sparkle to a starry night.
Board this evening cruise and see the area all romantically lit. Sail through a sea of lights and see the canals of the historic Speicherstadt (depending on the water level) from a new perspective.
Hamburg's highlights look pretty cool at night too. See the Elbphilharmonie, the Zollkanal, the moated castle, and the Maritime Museum at Magdeburger Hafen. You'll also cruise by the modern HafenCity, the youngest district in this stunning Hanseatic city.
This tour makes an excellent start to a night out in Hamburg.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the starting point, the Rainer Abicht ticket counter at the top of the promenade at the St. Pauli Landungsbrücken, Bridge 1
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before you selected departure time
- The staff will provide you with all information about the itinerary
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket