- Opt to add your ice skates in the package or bring your own for all the winter family fun you can handle
- Skate to live DJs and concerts and don't forget to take photos on one of Europe's best ice rinks
- Stay for lunch or dinner in the bistro, or at the Park Café next door, and warm up in lots of cozy spots around the rink
With an ice surface of 4,300 square meters, Hamburg's EisArena is one of the biggest ice rinks in Europe! Feel the rush of the wind as you make like Torvill and Dean. Sip on hot wine and cider, skate to live music, and get ready for a day (or night) of festive family fun!
Some people say that EisArena Hamburg is the most beautiful ice rink in the world. See if you agree when you get your favorite skates (or a rented pair) on for a glide around the ice, right in the middle of Planten un Blomen park.
You can skate or curl every single day from November to March. Don't worry if you can't keep up, there are plenty of comfortable and covered areas to rest in, plus warm drinks, live DJs, and concerts.
If all that skating makes your tummy rumble, you can even have lunch or dinner at the on-site bistro. It's a winter wonderland for all ages, and one of the best things to do in Hamburg over Christmas and New Year.
- Have your smartphone voucher scanned at the entrance and receive your paper ticket
- If you booked a ticket with ice skate rental included, you'll get an extra voucher which needs to be shown at the ice skate rental counter
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket