- Cruise for one hour on a comfy vessel, a must for first time visitors to Hamburg
- See Elbe River, locks and container terminals, the Blohm and Voss shipyard, the Köhlbrand Bridge, and more
- If the tide allows at your time of cruising, see the narrow waterways around the historic Speicherstadt
Not even Venice has as many bridges as Hamburg! See how many you can count as you cruise along in style for one hour. See the bustling harbor in action, the busy container ports, giant ships, and the historic Speicherstadt district from a unique perspective on the water.
Roughly 2,400 bridges of all kinds link the waterways, harbor basin and canals in Hamburg, so seeing the city from the Elbe River is a must. Float under the bridges and take a cruise with the best views!
If the tide allows for it, you'll also get to see the historical Speicherstadt, the impressive old warehouse district where the narrow waterways give the wooden structures even more character.
See how it contrasts with modern HafenCity, watch the workers looking busy at the docks and container terminals, and sail past the large Blohm and Voss shipyard.
You'll learn some fun and interesting facts about Hamburg and its rich history, and get the lowdown on the ships coming in and out. A must for any first time visitor to Hamburg.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the starting point, the Rainer Abicht ticket counter at the top of the promenade at the St. Pauli Landungsbrücken, Bridge 1
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your preferred departure time
- The staff will provide you with all information about the itinerary
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Boat departure times:
- 1 Nov - Easter: Mon-Fri departures every 30-45 minutes between 11:00 and 18:00; Sat & Sun every 30 minutes between 10:00 and 18:00
- Easter - 31 Oct: departures between 10:00 and 18:00, Mon-Thu every 30 minutes; Fri-Sun every 15-30 minutes