- See a restored 1940s Piper J3C Cub aircraft in its signature chrome yellow, plus other aviation-related memorabilia
- Learn the history of rail travel in India and see a 1930s restored railway saloon, plus old locomotives from the Indian railways
- See more than 75 vintage cars, learn the role of various Indian cars in Bollywood and watch films on transportation
Zoom on over to The Heritage Transport Museum in Gurgaon and feast your eyes on four floors of objects related to transportation in India. See over 75 vintage and classic cars, a 1930s restored railway saloon, a vintage petrol pump, a 1940s Piper J3C Cub aircraft and so much more!
Visit over 90,000 sq ft (8,000 m2) of air-conditioned space guaranteed to make you want to spend your last rupees on an aging Indian car at The Heritage Transport Museum!
Learn the evolution of transportation in India as you browse the four floors of exhibition space. See models of popular locomotives and memorabilia including original posters, train tickets, lamps and railway maps!
Then get the lowdown on the Indian aviation industry with models of aircraft used in India, original posters, timetables, tickets and even a restored 1940s Piper J3C Cub!
And if the trains and planes don't get you, the collection of more than 75 vintage cars will wow any gearhead.
If you like motorized transportation, you're going to love it here - and even if you don't you'll be surprised at how quick the time goes here!
Have your smartphone voucher scanned at the ticketing desk.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket