- See the Strokkur geyser, which blows a column of water up to 30 meters into the air every four to eight minutes!
- Visit the Friðheimar geothermal greenhouse and learn about the innovative and biological ways things are done
- Get the Comfort Package at Blue Lagoon, which includes a silica mud mask, a towel, and a drink of your choice
Tick off Iceland's must-do tours in one day, with transport covered.
At the Golden Circle, see the Geysir Hot Spring, where a surprise spouts every few minutes! Be awed by Gullfoss Falls and see Thingvellir National Park, where the tectonic plates of two continents are being pulled apart each year.
Visit Friðheimar geothermal greenhouse to learn how to control pests via biological methods, and see how tomatoes grow using geothermal heat. Then soak your cares away at the famous Blue Lagoon.
Show your smartphone ticket to the staff at the Reykjavik Excursions ticket office at the BSI Coach Terminal, and they'll direct you to your coach.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Blue Lagoon & Reykjanes Peninsula: Tour from Reykjavík
Enjoy mud springs, volcanic craters, and free time in Iceland's Blue Lagoon
Blue Lagoon & Reykjavík Tour from Reykjavík
Get the chills in a good way on this steamy Icelandic tour