- Visit Perlan for spectacular views of Reykjavík, and learn fascinating facts about the city's early settlers
- Explore the amazing Blue Lagoon and immerse your body in the healing, calming geothermal water
- Stop for lunch or dinner (not included) at Bryggjan, a cozy local restaurant in the harbor of the fishing village Grindavík
Prepare to immerse yourself in Iceland... literally. The Blue Lagoon is an otherworldly wonder in the steaming heart of a stunning volcanic landscape. Relax in the warmth of this natural thermal pool, which is as blue as you'd expect! You'll deserve it after your guided tour of Reykjavík, during which you'll learn about Iceland's colorful capital and see some of its highlights. A must-do for first-timers to Reykjavík.
Don't forget your swimsuit!
- Show your smartphone ticket to the Travelling Iceland bus driver at the bus stop No. 8, next to Hallgrímskirkja Church
- Make sure to be on time for your selected timeslot!
- At the end of the tour, you can choose to be returned to the starting point or to arrange a different drop off place with the driver
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket