- Visit the Universalmuseum Joanneum, the biggest of its kind in Central Europe, and witness roughly 4.7 million items
- Take a journey into the earth's history at the Natural History Museum, or see 70 contemporary sculptures at the open-air Austrian Sculpture Park
- Get your museum fix at a whole bunch of architecturally valuable sites in Graz and Styria
The Universalmuseum Joanneum is the biggest of its kind in Central Europe, and home to a broad range of art, culture, and natural sciences. Get your museum fix at 18 architecturally valuable sites in Graz and Styria.
How many Joanneum museums can you visit in 24 hours? With this ticket, you can visit 18! Or you can choose your favorites and take your time.
See art from the 19th century plus international contemporary art at Neue Galerie Graz and BRUSEUM. Witness art from the High Middle Ages to the end of the Baroque period in the Alte Galerie, or dive into the social life and human needs in former times at the Folk Life Museum.
Take a foray into the earth's history at the Natural History Museum. Witness 70 contemporary sculptures in an open-air setting at the Austrian Sculpture Park, or learn about agricultural production and peasant life throughout the ages at the Agriculture Museum at Schloss Stainz.
With so much to learn and explore, you'll never run out of ways to use this pass!
- Go to Kunsthaus, Styrian Armory (Landeszeughaus), Natural History Museum, or Neue Galerie (all open at 10:00) to exchange your smartphone voucher for the Joanneum 24-Hour Ticket. With this ticket you can then visit all 18 venues
- For reduced / free tickets, don't forget to bring a valid ID / certificate of disability
- Your ticket will be activated when it's used for the first time and is then valid for 24 hours
- Some museums are closed on Monday or Tuesday, please check the opening hours before your visit!
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- Styrian Armory
- Kunsthaus Graz
- History Museum
- Alte Galerie
- Archaeology Museum
- Coin Cabinet
- Folk Life Museum
- Joanneumsviertel: Neue Galerie Graz
- Joanneumsviertel: BRUSEUM
- Joanneumsviertel: Natural History Museum
- Schloss Eggenberg - State Rooms and Gardens
- Austrian Open-Air Museum Stübing
- Austrian Sculpture Park
- Schloss Trautenfels
- Schloss Stainz: Hunting & Agriculture Museum
- Flavia Solva
- Rosegger's Birthplace
- Rosegger Museum