Tickets for Landeszeughaus
- Explore the world's largest historical armory and its fascinating temporary exhibitions
- See over 32,000 real weapons and discover the centuries of constant warfare that Styria endured from the 15th to the 18th century
- Wander around rooms filled with thousands of real battle-worn guns, swords, spears, artillery, and armor
Get fired up for a close-up weapons inspection of over 32,000 real guns, spears, swords, artillery, and shiny suits of armor at Landeszeughaus, the world's biggest historical armory. Learn fascinating facts on each grim death-bringing implement, and the history of Styria's war-torn past with military precision.
Before there were tanks, drones, and ballistic missiles, warfare required a more... uh, hands-on approach.
Put yourself in the quaking boots of a rookie foot soldier, and get a first-hand glimpse into the gritty history of battle-craft and combat from the 15th - 18th century Styria.
The Firearms Room is home to more guns than a Texan household after Black Friday. Here you'll see thousands of real battlefield-tested rifles, pistols, muskets, bullets, and razor-sharp bayonets, hanging neatly along the walls.
Speaking of armor-piercing pointy things, the Staff Weapons Room is where you'll find the spears, pikes, and spiky morning stars that brought the swift end to a heartbeat or two.
More into slicing and dicing your foes? The Edged Weapons Room is where you can admire swords, daggers, sabers, and blades of every limb-lopping size and shape.
Just remember, swashbuckling swordplay is all well and good until someone invents heavy artillery!
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Show your smartphone or printed voucher at the cash desk to get it scanned.