- See national and international artworks, with a focus on freedom of artistic endeavors
- Visit Graz's most unique and futuristic looking landmark
- Don't miss the changing exhibitions upstairs and the observation deck and bookshop
No it's not a spaceship, it's the oddly shaped and eye-catching Kunsthaus Graz! As part of the huge Universalmuseum Joanneum, this joint venture from the Province of Styria and the City of Graz is dedicated to permanent and changing, vibrant contemporary art exhibitions.
From the outside, this weird looking building is at complete odds with the white walls and terracotta roofs all around it. But contemporary art is supposed to stick out, right?
Wander round the innards of this strange, slug-shaped building and explore two floors of regional and international contemporary art.
At the Kunsthaus Graz you'll journey through global trends, permanent and changing temporary exhibitions, and enough strange arty stuff to make you feel entirely confident in creating something for yourself out of sticks and old toilet rolls.
The views from the top floor of the river are pretty special, too!
Show your smartphone ticket at the cash desk to get it scanned.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Opt to pay a little extra for the audio guide. It will bring things to life in the exhibition when English isn't the main language.