- Browse 65,000 contemporary art exhibits at the Neue Galerie Graz
- Explore the newly established BRUSEUM featuring the works of the renowned Styrian artist Günter Brus
- Or, journey into the world of nature and paleontology at the Natural History Museum for a glimpse into the history's remnants
Home to the Natural History Museum and the Neue Galerie Graz and BRUSEUM (the museum within a museum!), Joanneumsviertel is a must-see mix of art, history, and literature. Marvel at fine art from the 19th century, or embark on a journey through the Earth's natural wonders!
Choose between entrance to the Natural History Museum, or a visit to the Neue Galerie Graz & BRUSEUM.
Natural History Museum
Explore your place in history's food-chain with interactive exhibits and displays featuring a wide array of extinct animal species (and their surviving cousins), see incredible paleontological remains, scientific research, and more.
Neue Galerie Graz & BRUSEUM
Wrap your creative brain around 65,000 exhibits by Austrian and international artists. Paintings, graphics, photography, video, sculpture, object, installations and inspiration.
Within the Neue Galerie Graz is the newly established BRUSEUM, a permanent gallery featuring the works of the internationally renowned Styrian artist, Günter Brus. It's a museum within a museum and a must for art fanatics.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket