- Trek through Sierra Nevada National Park with a guide and experience unreal views of nature in all its sublime beauty
- Learn how the unique ecosystem of continental Spain's highest mountain range thrived thanks to its isolation
- Be at an altitude of more than 2,600 meters, and explore the snow-covered landscape – even in August!
Sierra Nevada translates to 'mountain range covered in snow' and the park is home to the highest mountain range in continental Spain. So, you know you're really getting off the beaten track for some adrenaline-pumping hiking with sublime views.
At altitudes of over 2,600 meters, feel nature breathe new life into you. Walk past blue lagoons, flower-filled meadows, ice-cold waterfalls, and see snowcapped peaks with a guide who knows the land like the back of their hand.
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide at the meeting point, next to the kiosk on Plaza de Mariana Pineda in Granada
- Make sure to be on time. Departure is at 09:00 and latecomers won't be waited for
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket