- Show your smartphone ticket at the meeting point, the CICERONE Customer Center
- The tour starts at 11:00, please arrive 10 minutes in advance
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Explore glorious Granada on a tour of local historical sites important to Queen Isabella I
- Learn more about how Isabella and her union with Ferdinand II of Aragon helped forge modern Spain
- Discover Granada's Islamic architecture and how the queen's faith fueled the Reconquista against the Moors
One of the major forces in Spain's unification, a patron of Columbus, and a key player in helping forge the Spanish Empire, Isabella I's legacy in European history is massively important.
This walking tour of Granada explores the queen's history, as well as the locations that played central parts in her life. Your guide will take you to key sites in Granada's past, such as Spain's first Colonial Council, Granada's first town hall – Madraza – and the convents of Santo Domingo.