- Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the Alhambra Ticket Office
- If you have a printed ticket, head straight to the train and show it to the driver
- You can hop on and off at any stop you want, as many times as you like
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Choose from two train routes - by day get up to and around the Alhambra. By night, move around the whole city center of this amazing Andalusian city
- Hop-on and hop-off at any Granada attraction, as many times as you like - from the city center highlights to the world-famous Alhambra
- Learn the history of Granada's highlights as you go with an audioguide, available in 12 languages (plus channels in English and Spanish for kids)
All aboard this Hop-on Hop-off Train and ride the rails (well, streets) around Granada. See the historical highlights of the old Nasrid capital. By day, take the Route Alhambra (Green Line) to the renowned Moorish fortress. By night take the City Center Route (Red Line) the easiest way to get to Sacromonte Abbey and the Bañuelo (Arab bath). Choose a 1- or 2-day pass for all the medieval treats you can handle!
This highly convenient service will take all the stress out of trying to make the most of a visit to Granada. By day, take the Route Alhambra (Green Line) - and see the most visited monument in Spain: the Alhambra.
The Alhambra is a walled palace and fortress that was once the opulent home of Nasrid sultans between the 13th and 15th centuries. Visit the mortal remains of the Catholic Monarchs in Capilla Real - a Gothic Renaissance chapel. Head to the summit of Mount Valparaiso and gaze at Sacromonte Abbey, or check out El Bañuelo where washing yourself and chatting to your mates once went hand in, er... hand.
By night take the City Center Route (Red Line) and get all the way around Granada. Highlights include the majestic Granada Cathedral, the panoramas of Mirador San Nicolás, and of course, the tapas bars and café's of Plaza Nueva.
Both trains run every 15-20 minutes (in the evening the Green Line will go every 40 minutes), and have an audio guide in 12 languages - plus two channels (in Spanish in English) for kids. Day or night, this is the best way to maximize your Granada visit.
- Day Tour (Green Route): Alhambra - Alhambra Generalife / ticket office - Alhambra Nasrid Palaces / Gate of Justice - Cuesta Gomérez - Plaza Nueva / Granada City Tour Office - Paseo de los Tristes - Mirador de San Cristobal - Carthusian monastery - Plaza de Toros - Cathedral - Plaza Romanilla - Calle Alhóndiga/Recogidas - El Corte Inglés / Plaza Mariana Pineda - Calle Molinos / Campo de Príncipe - Hotel Alhambra Palace / Carmen de los Mártires
- Night Tour (Red Route): Plaza Nueva / Granada City Tour Office - Paseo de los Tristes - Mirador de San Cristobal - Carthusian monastery - Plaza de Toros - Cathedral - Plaza Romanilla - Calle Alhóndiga/Recogidas - El Corte Inglés / Plaza Mariana Pineda