- Join a friendly expert guide for a spellbinding history tour of Granada's spectacular cathedral
- Hear the dramatic tales of conquest that saw the Moorish rulers defeated at the hands of Spain's Christians, laying the groundwork for the Granada we know today
- Explore the dazzling beauty of the cathedral's central nave, admire its grand altar and wander around various unique chapels
It took 181 years and several architects to build, but Granada Cathedral was worth the effort. A towering triumph of Spanish Renaissance and Baroque architecture, this beautiful cathedral is an elegant artwork inside and out, and one of Granada's most spectacular attractions.
Explore this time capsule of Andalusian heritage, and get transported back through the ages on a captivating guided history tour. Just be sure to collect your jaw off the ground on the way out!
- Show your smartphone ticket to your guide at the meeting point, Plaza de las Pasiegas, in front of the Cathedral
- The guide will be wearing a white t-shirt or holding a white umbrella with the Andalucía Experience logo
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket