- Witness some of the best flamenco artists in the country right here in Andalucia - the region where the musical tradition developed
- Enjoy your 3-course dinner in a gorgeous lounge, decorated in traditional Andalusian style
- Choose from a selection of gourmet dishes to craft your own delicious meal
Great flamenco gets your feet tapping, while great Andalusian cuisine gets your taste buds singing along! Enjoy the magic of flamenco in its birthplace, plus a delicious 3-course dinner at Jardines de Zoraya, a unique venue in the heart of Granada's historical Albaizín district.
Get a dose of flamenco alongside a serving of Andalusian cuisine in this pitch-perfect Granada evening. Passionate rhythms, swirling skirts and Spanish cuisine at its finest, this is how to do Andalucia!
Dine here at 18:00 (or a more-Spanish 21:00) and your night will come alive. It's the most traditional and delicious night out!
This spectacular show at the iconic Jardines de Zoraya is one of the best in Granada. The relaxing water features and palm trees serve as the perfect backdrop for the spicy music and athletic dancing that comes after a full stomach.
Food plus flamenco equals guaranteed fiesta!
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Bus: C1 from Gran Vía de Colón, Plaza Nueva or Paseo de los Tristes to Placeta del Abad; C2 to Pages-Centro Dia Mayores Albaicin.