- Walk Granada and uncover the life of Federico García Lorca, a poet whose work was hidden by right-wing authorities
- Visit essential sites, including former homes, the location of his arrest and the Federico García Lorca Cultural Centre
- Finish your tour with a drink and a tapa at one of the local restaurants García Lorca visited regularly
A gay socialist at a time of rising far-right traditionalism, Federico García Lorca was assassinated by right-wing military authorities on August 1936, just a day after his brother-in-law, the new mayor of Granada, was murdered. His remains were never found.
This tour of Granada opens up the life of García Lorca and the political turmoil of the 1930s, taking you to key points of the city. Find out how García Lorca's life's work was all but made to disappear during Franco's dictatorship.
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide at the meeting point, Cicerone Granada Shop
- Please make sure to arrive 10 minutes before the starting time
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket