- Enjoy a guided tour outside the Alhambra and learn about the Islamic fortress's relationship with the city
- Stop by the Palace of Charles V and its circular atrium surrounded by two stories of colonnades
- Visit the Gate of Justice, one of the Alhambra's main entrances, and learn more about Moorish architecture
Every step of this tour promises ancient glory. With a fluid mix of Islamic, Iberian and Roman architecture, Granada boasts some of the most beautiful buildings in all of Spain.
Your guide will lead you around the perimeter of the Moorish fortress of Alhambra, teaching you the city's history along the way. You'll also step inside the Renaissance palace of Charles V, and the Fundación Rodríguez-Acosta gardens, where you'll ascend to panoramic views of Granada and the surrounding mountains.
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide at the meeting point, the Justice Gate (see map)
- The guide will be wearing a white T-shirt or holding a white umbrella with the Andalucía Experience logo on it
- Make sure to be on time!
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket