- Skip the lines and be amazed by the Alcazaba Fortress, the Nasrid Palaces and the Palace of Charles V as your guided tour explains all on this walking tour through Alhambra and Generalife Gardens
- Learn the intricacies of the life of sultans and Moorish kings who long ago made Alhambra their home and explore the opulent rooms of the Nasrid palaces
- Get wonderful panoramic views of Granada from the hilltop in the gorgeous Generalife Gardens
The Muslim history of Spain is preserved here at Alhambra - a must-see in Granada. Take this guided tour and learn the history of this revered heritage monument. Declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Alhambra will show you how the sultans once lived! You and your tour group will skip the entrance lines, get a fully guided tour on the inside, and amazing panoramic views of Granada from the hilltop.
The imperial majesty of Granada’s palace and fortress complex Alhambra cannot be denied. For years, Moorish kings and sultans made this sunny spot their home, and your three-hour guided tour of the Nasrid palaces and gorgeous Generalife Gardens will give you lots to talk about.
No need to join those snaking queues either. After meeting your guide in a nearby cafe, you and your group can get straight into Alhambra and start your historical adventure! See the royal baths, where rulers reclined in soapy bliss, the Partal gardens and the palace of Charles the Fifth on the hilltop of the Assabica, inside the Nasrid fortification. All the while your guide will fill you in on the context and history of this UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Imagine yourself as a Granada aristocrat as you walk among the flowers in the Generalife Gardens.
With all that historical beauty inside the walls, you'd be forgiven for missing what's going on beyond them. But while at Alhambra, take the time to soak up the panoramic city vistas from your hilltop perch.
- Skip the line ticket to Alhambra
- Guided tour
- Audio headset for guide's explanations
How to use your tickets
Go to the coffee bar located on the right of the box office of the Alhambra. The guide will be waiting there. Show them your smartphone tickets. Arrive 10 minutes prior to your timeslot.
This tour is available in English and Spanish.
- From 15 October to 14 March: Day visit: 08:30 - 18:00 / Evening visit: Friday and Saturday 20:00 to 21:30
- From 15 March to 14 October: Day visit: 08:30 - 20:00 / Evening visit: 22:00 - 23:30, not on Mondays