- Meet your guide at the main gate of Alhambra, next to the ticket office
- The guide will be holding a white umbrella with the logo of NHUE on it
- Make sure to arrive 15 minutes prior to your chosen timeslot. If you arrive late you may miss your tour!
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Skip the line and explore the Alhambra and Nasrid Palaces with a fascinating guided tour
- Discover the palatial 14-century buildings of Spain's Emirate rulers and drink in the gorgeous mountainous views from the hilltop palaces
- Stroll around the beautiful Generalife gardens and get a sense of how to relax - sultan style!
Turn back the history pages and see how the sultans of bling lived it up in 14th-century Granada, with a guided tour of Alhambra and Nasrid Palaces. Give the sweltering Spanish heat the slip with a skip-the-line ticket and walk right in.
Discover Granada's colorful past with a 3-hour guided tour of the Alhambra and Generalife summer palace. An expert guide will whisk you from site to site across the vast 600-year-old complex.
Marvel at a beautiful fusion of Islamic art and Iberian culture, as you explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site under blue Spanish skies. See the opulent palaces of Emirates, hilltop military fortresses with spellbinding mountain views, and the heavenly summer gardens of Generalife.
Watch dramatic water-features sparkle in the sunlight, and gorgeous exotic flora splashing color around the gardens.
The surrounding architecture is so ornate that there's barely a square inch of the buildings not emblazoned with intricate art.
See it for yourself!
The guide Marta was very friendly, very clear and with a good sense of humor, she was helpful and smiling all the time. She made us enjoy the tour.