- Get the lowdown on Las Palmas de Gran Canaria with audio commentary in 8 languages
- Create your own itinerary with 1 bus route and 11 stops around Las Palmas for 24 hours
- Take a free walking tour around of the Alfredo Kraus Auditorium
Jump on your sightseeing bus and enjoy the sunshine as you explore the streets and highlights the easy way! Hop on and hop off at 11 of the top sights that Gran Canaria has to offer, and get a free guided walking tour of the Alfredo Kraus Auditorium.
24 hours is plenty of time to make the most of this unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off bus tour. Soak up the sun and treat your eyes to 360º panoramic views of Las Palmas' top sights with this flexible ticket!
Take in the green oasis of Santa Catalina park, then head onto El Corte Inglés to flash your cash in some of Spain's biggest department stores. After that it might be time to relax in a restaurant by the Alfredo Kraus Auditorium – the city's picture-perfect waterfront location.
With the wind in your hair, travel on along the coast towards the quaint old town of Pueblo Canario. Its charming patios make great places for sangria and tapas. For more culture, check out Vegueta Cathedral, the soul of the city, and the stunning Teatro Pérez Galdós.
Show your smartphone ticket as you board the bus. You can hop on and off at any bus stop.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- The Auditorium guided tour starts every day at 10:15, 11:15 and 12:15 from the main entrance
- 1) Parque Santa Catalina (not available during Carnival season)
- 2) El Corte Inglés
- 2A) Auditorio Alfredo Kraus
- 3) Paseo de La Cornisa
- 4) Pueblo Canario
- 5) Vegueta / Catedral
- 6) Teatro Pérez Galdós
- 7) Estación de San Telmo
- 8) Muelle Deportivo
- 9) Muelle Sta. Catalina
- 10) Playa De Las Canteras