Tickets for Hop-on Hop-off Boat Gothenburg
Travel by boat and explore! The ultimate way to see Gothenburg
- Hop on and off as much as you like over 24 hours. Boats leave every 45-90 minutes
- Learn the history of the Port of Gothenburg, the classic Haga district and more from a live guide on board
- See the sights, including the Opera House, the fish market, Brunnsparken / Lejontrappan, Eriksberg and more
Explore the largest port in the Nordic countries and beyond with this cool Hop-on Hop-off Boat ticket. Get the historical facts from a live guide, hop off whenever you like all day, and see the fish market, Opera House, the shopping and dining street Avenyn and more!
There's no cooler way to see Gothenburg than from the water, especially on a warm, sunny day! Step aboard the open-top Hop-on Hop-off boat in the middle of the city at Kungsportsplatsen and get ready for a day of Scandinavian exploration!
Your live guide will regale you with historical facts, and give you the lowdown on events, shopping and must-sees in the city.
Hop on and hop off at the various stops as much as you like over 24 hours. Grab lunch on the shopping and dining street Avenyn. Hold your nose on the way through Feskekôrka, Gothenburg's beloved fish market, or explore the growing residential area of Eriksberg.
It's your one-stop-pass to the greatest day out in gorgeous Gothenburg.
- 24-hour access to the Hop-on Hop-off boats
- Live guide on the boats providing information on the city (speaks English and Swedish)
- Hop-on Hop-off bus
Show your smartphone ticket at the dock. You can hop on and hop off as you please!
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- 1) Kungsportsplatsen / Stora Teatern, Paddan sightseeing tours terminal, close to the shopping and dining street Avenyn
- 2) Brunnsparken / Lejontrappan, close to Nordstan shopping mall
- 3) Lilla Bommen, near the opera house
- 4) Eriksberg
- 5) Feskekôrka fish market