- Look for fascinating rock formations in the Devrent Valley's surreal lunar landscape
- Stop at the top of Uchisar for amazing panoramas of the surrounding area, including Mt. Erciyes
- Enjoy a buffet lunch and mushroom-shaped rocks, and check out a live pottery demonstration in Avanos
If humans lived on the moon, it might look a lot like Cappadocia. You'll see why as you traverse this unique lunar landscape looking for rock formations in the shape of animals! See churches and monasteries carved into rocks. See and touch famous Avanos pottery, and see a mass of 'fairy chimneys' in the Devrent Valley.
It's not called the Imagination Valley for nothing. The Devrent Valley's surreal landscape will blow your mind when you see the animal-shaped formations, which were formed over millions of years by the lava from the Erciyes and Hasan mountains.
Look for a camel, an alligator, a dog and a seal. There's even one that looks like a sculpture of the Virgin Mary.
At Pasabag, also known as Monks Valley, you'll see the bizarrely beautiful chapel dedicated to St. Simeon, cut into mushroom-shaped fairy chimneys. In Avanos, get a taste of the local crafts at a live pottery demonstration.
After a buffet lunch, check out the rock-cut churches with their incredible wall paintings dating back to the 10th century at the Göreme Open-Air Museum. Then get some panoramic snaps over Cappadocia before heading to the rock-cut Uchisar Castle.
- Show your smartphone ticket to the driver upon arrival, in front of the Stone House Cave Hotel
- Please make sure to arrive at the meeting point at least 30 minutes prior to starting time. Latecomers won't be waited for
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket