- Join a gregarious guide and explore the glorious Australian nature beyond the beaches and waterways of the Gold Coast
- Drive along rolling hillsides, trek through the rainforest to a beautiful waterfall, and keep an eye out for local wildlife
- Become an expert in the art of boomerang-throwing, and wander around the Gallery Walk craft shop street, featuring over 70 diverse local stores
Venture inland from the pristine beaches of the Gold Coast, and discover the green heart of Queensland on a rollicking guided tour of Tamborine National Park. Join a chatty Aussie guide and cruise along rugged hillsides overlooking endless sweeps of beautiful nature. Watch a waterfall crashing through tropical rainforest and keep an eye out for some very cute marsupials eating their way along the treetops!
Just a 40-minute drive from the white sandy beaches and busy skyline of the Gold Coast, Mount Tamborine and its gorgeous national park offer a calm slice of laid back life — Aussie style! Grab a ticket and book your place on this awesome day-trip, and stretch your legs in the breathtaking Queensland bush.
Enjoy a delicious morning tea, before hopping in a comfy coach and zipping off across the countryside on a genuine adventure. Take in the beautiful natural sights, and keep an eye out for wildlife. If you're lucky, you might even see some kangaroo families bouncing around in the distance.
Hop off and trek through the subtropical rainforest, while your guide gives you a rundown of all the local critters you might encounter. Feel the cool spray of Curtis Falls as it cascades down, and take a boomerang lesson from a seasoned pro — no one will mess with you after this!
Along the way, you'll also stop for photos at various lookouts, as well as refreshment breaks, and a chance to explore local craft shops at the Gallery Walk. With over 70 brightly coloured shops selling artistic hand-crafted goods and yummy local treats, it's a real gem not to be missed.
- Show your smartphone ticket to the driver at the Novotel Surfers Paradise Hotel
- Look for the logo Southern Cross Day Tours on the vehicle
- The tour starts at 08:00, please make sure to arrive at least 10 minutes beforehand
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
If you hear strange noises as you trek through Tamborine National Park, don't be too alarmed. The area is home to the mysterious lyrebird. This bird is capable of imitating pretty much any sound you can imagine, from chainsaws to car alarms, camera shutters, and more! It's quite an amazing thing to witness.