- Enjoy a day of excitement in Dreamworld's realm of rides, ideal for adrenaline junkies and leisure-seekers
- Make a splash and soak up fun and sun in the slipping, sliding, wedgie-inducing WhiteWater World
- Meet over 500 animals at Dreamworld's wildlife conservation park, including tigers and tree kangaroos!
You can pinch yourself all you like, but Dreamworld is real, and it's on the Gold Coast.
Australia's largest theme park has much more to offer than just soft serves and loop-the-loops. Get this all-access pass to go on more than 40 themed rides, slides, attractions, and meet over 500 animals in an innovative wildlife conservation park.
Thrill-seeker or chill-rider, nobody's left looking after the bags. Adrenaline junkies can take on the frightening heights and speeds of The BuzzSaw and The Claw. Looking for a little less g-force? Head to the Rocky Hollow Log Ride and Gingy's Glider for a more relaxing jaunt.
Don't worry, we haven't forgotten about the kids. Little ones are set for an adventure of their own as they explore two very special worlds just for children: ABC KIDS World and Wiggles World. Older kids can meet their favorite DreamWorks characters, including Shrek and Puss In Boots at the DreamWorks Experience.
There's tons to do, and we haven't even gotten to WhiteWater World yet. Make a splash in the Cave of Waves, the Pipeline Plunge or – at you own risk – the Wedgie. Remember your sunscreen!
Don't forget to meet some truly amazing animals in between rides and slides. Dreamworld is home to hundreds of them. The park supports the protection and conservation of tigers, koalas, bilbies, tree kangaroos, and more through the Dreamworld Wildlife Foundation. See fascinating presentations, including tiger, crocodile, and koala shows.
- Have your smartphone ticket scanned at the ticket window of the attractions
- For reduced-price kids tickets, please bring the child's ID
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket