- Feed your inner adrenaline junkie with a spot of sun-soaked sightseeing in a turbo-powered jet boating adventure on the Gold Coast
- Let your hair discover new levels of windswept chaos as you zip, zoom, and powerslide around the waves and beaches of Broadwater and Moreton Bay Marine Park
- Keep your eyes peeled for dolphins leaping acrobatically, seabirds swooping, and smile at the millionaires on Sovereign Island as you hurtle past their mansions with happy abandon
Can't decide if you prefer rollercoasters or jet-skis? We're here to help. Introducing Paradise Jet Boating - the Gold Coast's most hair-raising way to get around.
Strap in and let your cheeks flap majestically in the breeze as you powerslide around the sun-drenched waters of Moreton Bay Marine Park and Broadwater. Drift by dolphins somersaulting in the surf, see rainbows form in the ocean spray, and zoom past millionaire mansions with your adrenaline engine at full throttle.
- 35 km jet boat ride
- Entry to the protected Moreton Bay Marine Park
- Wildlife spotting
- Access to exclusive areas
- Tour along the Sovereign Islands
- USB Video from the onboard JETcam (available onsite for an extra fee)
- Souvenir photos (available onsite for an extra fee)
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
Free car parking is available right outside the Adventure Terminal at Mariners Cove Marina, 60 Seaworld Drive, Main Beach, Gold Coast.