- Enjoy a scenic tour around the charming Gold Coast town of Surfers Paradise & Main Beach in a funky-looking amphibious bus
- Get excellent insider knowledge from a local Aussie guide, pointing out areas of interest along the way and telling you all about the history of the area and its people
- Be amazed as the Aquaduck transforms from a sightseeing bus into an amphibious watercraft, and cruise along the beautiful inlets hugging the Gold Coast in style!
Resembling a cross between Donald Duck and Optimus Prime, it's the mighty Aquaduck! These lovely duck-shaped vehicles will whisk you around the Gold Coast on a sun-kissed sightseeing adventure - with an amphibious twist.
Upon arriving at the water's edge, the Aquaduck does not falter. Instead, it plunges into the water, transforming into an aquatic floating boat. It's obviously the best way to travel in Surfers Paradise (or anywhere for that matter), so be quack and grab a ticket now!
A place with a bodacious name like Surfers Paradise deserves an equally rad mode of transport to get around. Enter the Aquaduck.
Departing from Cavill Avenue in the heart of Surfers Paradise, you'll cruise around the stunning Gold Coast while your local Aussie guide provides insider knowledge on all the local history and hidden gems you pass along the way.
You can't drive around the Gold Coast without taking notice of the beautiful sparkling water all around you. Unfortunately, most buses don't fare well when they plunge headlong into deep water - but an Aquaduck is no ordinary bus.
Instantly transforming into an amphibious watercraft, the Aquaduck lives up to its name and reputation as the Gold Coast's most iconic and downright fun way to get around, by taking you on a jolly cruise around the beautiful inlets and tributaries hugging the Gold Coast.
If you're looking for something fun to do on the Gold Coast, an Aquaduck safari fits the bill!
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket