- Save time and money with one ticket, meaning no negotiating with taxi drivers and no navigating scary traffic
- Travel in air-conditioned comfort and stop at major points Paryatan Bhavan Patto, Panaji, Diwza Circle and more
- It's the best way to save money and see the best sites in and around Goa
Want to do more in Goa than just lie on the beach? Even if the answer is "not really", it's nice to know you can! The air-conditioned Hop-on Hop-off Bus Goa stops at all the best places, so you can see Goa State Museum, River Cruise Point, Diwza Circle and more.
The first Hop-on Hop-off Bus service in Goa means you can see everything you want to see in this beautiful part of southern India with zero transport worries.
The Hop-on Hop-off Bus Goa travels along all major roads leading in and out of Goa. No need to hire a car or navigate that Indian traffic!
Stop at Paryatan Bhavan Patto, Panaji, Ponte de Linhares Causeway and Diwza Circle. Soak up some history at Goa State Museum and the Immaculate Conception Church, or do some shopping at Panaji Market.
Just flash your mobile ticket for instant access to the bus and enjoy your ride!
Show your smartphone voucher at Stop 1 - Paryatan Bhavan or Stop 2 - HOHO Goa Office to receive your physical ticket.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- 1. Paryatan Bhavan Patto, Panaji
- 2. HOHO Goa Office Patto, Panaji
- 3. The Chapel of St. Catherine
- 4a. ASI Museum
- 4b. Church of St. Francis of Assisi
- 5. The Sé Catedral de Santa Catarina
- 6. Viceroy’s Arch
- 7a. The Basilica of Bom Jesus
- 7b. Museum Of Christian Art
- 8. St. Augustine Tower
- 9. Ponte de Linhares Causeway
- 10. Immaculate Conception Church (Panjim Church)
- 11. Goa Science Centre & Planetarium
- 12. Dona Paula Circle
- 13. Miramar Circle (Miramar Beach)
- 14. Kala Academy
- 15. Bhagawan Mahavir Bal Vihar Park (Campal Garden)
- 16. Panaji Market
- 17. Casino Point
- 18. River Cruise Point