Tickets for Rolli Palaces Guided Walking Tour
- Walk around this UNESCO World Heritage Site with a knowledgeable tour guide and see sumptuous palaces built by the richest Genoese families during the Golden Century
- See stunning facades and frescoes in the many 'little palaces', once inhabited by rich bourgeoisie
- Learn the history of the area and see how the Rollis inspired artists such as the great Flemish painter Rubens
Take a tour with a professional guide through Genoa's rich history at this grandiose UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Rolli Palaces were once the residences of visiting VIPs, built by the aristocrats of Genoa in the 16th and 17th centuries. See incredible art, sculptures, frescoes, entrance halls, and more!
Money talks now, and it definitely did in Genoa during the 16th and 17th centuries, when the city's aristocrats built their fancy homes in the city's historical center, along what's now the Strada Nuova. They'd host their visitors in these stunning palaces, impressing kings, princes, ambassadors and diplomats alike.
With your expert guide, you'll take a walk through time as you wander wonderful courtyards and gorgeous gardens, and discover the incredible details of the art and architecture.
You'll leave with a renewed sense of what this magical city must have been like all those years ago.
Bus: Portello/Interiano station is just a 5-minute walk from the Tourist Information Center.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Meet your guide at the Ufficio d'Informazione Turistica (Via Garibaldi, 12)
- Make sure to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour starts