Tickets for Old Town Genoa Audio Guide
The biggest medieval historic center in Europe
- Discover the medieval monuments of Genoa’s old town with an audio guide tour in your chosen language
- Explore the historical center at your own pace and see the Rolli Palaces, the Cathedral of San Lorenzo, the House of Christopher Columbus, and more
- Finish up at Spianata Castelletto for incredible views over the historical center and the sea beyond
Ready for some medieval magic? You'll get plenty on this 2-hour audio tour through classic Italian smells, tastes, and cultures. Start at Piazza Fontane Marose, the charming old town center, and dive straight into the past in Europe's biggest medieval historical center.
Let your audio guide teach you about the history of the Ligurian capital as you wander the charming streets and take in the spectacular coastline on this two-hour audio guided tour. Hear stories of wealthy merchants and leaders of the Republic.
See the Rolli Palaces on Via Garibaldi, the Gothic Cathedral of San Lorenzo, the Neoclassical Palazzo Ducale, and even stop by the House of Christopher Columbus.
With an audio guide in your chosen language to lead the way, you'll explore the wonders that thrive between the ocean and the hills of gorgeous Genoa.
NOTE: Your souvenir audio guide is reusable and includes coupons valued at over 15 Euros.
- Reusable souvenir audio guide with headphones
- Map of the city
- Coupons worth more than €15
Show your smartphone ticket to pick up your audio guide at the Tourist Information Center, at Via Garibaldi 12r in Genoa, between 09:00 and 18:00.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Bus: Portello/Interiano station is just a 5-minute walk from the Tourist Information Center.