- Explore 2,000 square meters, with 50 multimedia and interactive exhibits to touch, experiment with and make learning fun!
- A magical forest the younger kids will love, a pond with turtles, interactive games and a 'thinking lab' for exploring science
- A real TV studio where kids can engage with WEportv, the only web TV made entirely by teenagers aged 10 to 15
Throw the kids into a world of engaging edutainment at La Città dei Bambini (City of Children), a play space that blends science, discovery, and technology with learning. Kids aged 2-13 are catered for with fun experiments and interactive play areas! Skip the line for some smart fun!
Like a hadron collider, science and technology come together here. The result? Scientific fun! This 2,000 m2 space has 50 multimedia and interactive exhibits for the young ones to touch, experiment with, and learn from.
From a magical forest for the littlest kids to a construction site for 3-5-year-olds, to the natural wonderworld for 6-13-year-olds La Città dei Bambini is a black hole of age-appropriate activity.
Your kids are gonna love it. And, in accordance with Newton's third law, you will too!
Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the C-way desk.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Metro: Any metro to San Giorgio or Darsena
- Bus: Lines 1, 9, 32 or 635 to Caricamento/Acquario
The C-way desk is located at the entrance of the Aquarium of Genoa. Redeem your voucher there and then walk for 600 meters to get to the Città dei Bambini.