- See Genoa at your own pace, with regular buses covering every major sightseeing hotspot in the city
- Enjoy a 6 language audio guide as you relax in comfortable seats with panoramic windows and free WiFi
- Get the most out of your visit with the free Sightseeing Experience app and complimentary entrance to the Museum of Cinema (Cine Ciak)
Italy's famous port city is overflowing with things to see and do, from the Piazza Caricamento to the historic harbor district. Take the hassle out of your sightseeing with this 1-day pass, giving you unlimited access to a fleet of luxury buses ready to carry you between the most unmissable hotspots in town.
With buses running every 20-30 minutes, you can discover the Gateway to the Mediterranean at your own pace, safe in the knowledge that the comprehensive route leaves no stone unturned!
Your London-style red tour bus is equipped with panoramic windows and audio guides in 6 languages, so you can learn just as much traveling between the city's many galleries and museums as you will inside them! Free onboard WiFi means you can plan where to go and what to see en route... or just upload your latest selfie and FaceTime your mom.
If that wasn't enough, you can enjoy the nifty Sightseeing Experience app and complimentary entrance to the Museum of Cinema Cine Ciak! Easy, in-depth and comprehensive... molto bello!
Show your smartphone ticket on board each City Sightseeing bus. Hop on and off as often as you like!
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- 1) Piazza Caricamento (Old Harbor, Aquarium, City of Children)
- 2) Piazza Fontane Marose (Via Garibaldi, Palazzi)
- 3) Piazza De Ferrari (Palazzo Ducale, Opera, San Matteo Church)
- 4) Caravelle – Piazza della Vittoria (Natural History Museum, Boccadasse)
- 5) Stazione Brignole (Via San Vincenzo, Nervi Parks, Modern Art Gallery, Porticiollo - Ancient Harbor)
- 6) Via XX Settembre (Santo Stefano Church, Oriental Market)
- 7) Carignano (Carignano Abbey, Museum of Saint Agostino)
- 8) Acquasola (Porta dell'Olivella, S. Caterina Church)
- 9) Portello (Panoramic Point)
- 10) Stazione Principe (Via Balbi, Palazzi dei Rolli, Royal Palace and Museum of Risorgimento, University)
- 11) Cruise Terminal (San Giovanni di Prè Church, Palazzo del Principe)
Times are subject to change. Please check the map and timetable you can pick up on the buses.