Tickets for Family Dream Package: Skip The Line
The best, most aquatic, family day in Genoa
- Explore the funtastic Genoa Aquarium, with special activities for the kids
- Get access to the kid-centric science and technology center La Città dei Bambini
- Enjoy pizza lunch (pizza, drink + dessert) at a local pizzeria, included with this ticket
If you're visiting Genoa with kids, you may want to turn a Family Dream into a Family Reality. Get a pizza lunch, plus a full day of activities, including time at the Aquarium of Genoa with special fun (and educational activities) for the kids. You'll also get access to La Città dei Bambini (The City of Children), a place where kids experience hands-on learning about science and technology.
The perfect day for kids is one where the little ones are engaged, entertained and well-fed. And this package offers just that.
Enjoy special treatment at the Genoa Aquarium, get access to the kid-centric science and technology center La Città dei Bambini (The City of Children), and get a proper Italian pizza lunch at the famous Rossopomodoro (pizza, drink, and dessert)!
All the family-friendly educational fun to be had in Genoa, packed into one dynamic package!
- Admission to the Genoa Aquarium and City of Children (Città dei Bambini)
- Pizza, dessert, and drink at Rossopomodoro (Calata Molo Vecchio 16, Porto Antico, Genova)
Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the 'C-way desk' at the entrance of the Genoa Aquarium.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- The Aquarium is located on Ponte degli Spinola, in the Old Port area of Genoa
- Metro: San Giorgio station
- Bus: Lines 1, 12 or 13, get off at the final stop
- Genoa Aquarium: 09:30 - 20:00 (last admission 18:00)
- City of Children (Città dei Bambini): 10:00 – 18:00 (last admission 16:45). Closed on Mondays apart from April, May and August