- Tour Villa del Principe, constructed in 1529, and see art, furniture, tapestries and more
- Be entertained by the sounds of Baroque, played on Renaissance period instruments inside the chapel
- Walk around the Renaissance gardens and see the pergolas, fountains, plants and sculptures
If music be the food of love, play on in Genoa! Take yourself for a musical treat inside the chapel at The Palace, or Villa del Principe - Genoa's most treasured Renaissance residence. Hear Baroque classics and tour the palace, taking in art, furniture, tapestries and some seriously beautiful gardens.
Once you set foot inside The Palace, or Villa del Principe, you'll see why it's Genoa's most important residence from the Renaissance period. Even more excitingly, you'll experience a concert like no other.
This exclusive concert in the Chapel will entertain your ears with Baroque, all performed with classic Renaissance instruments. Your ticket also includes a guided tour of the private apartments of the Princess.
Admire the treasure trove of trinkets including precious paintings and frescoes from the likes of Sebastiano del Piombo, Bronzino and Perin del Vaga. Gaze in awe at the stuccos, Renaissance furniture and tapestries. Then see the pretty pergolas and fountains in the garden, all of which have thrived for centuries!
- Exclusive entrance to the Private Apartments and the Chapel
- English guided tour of the Private Apartments
- Presentation of the musical program in English
- Concert with historical instruments with presentation of the program in English
- Entrance to the Museum
- Please show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
- Make sure to be there at least 15 minutes before the start of the concert! The concert starts at 11:00am, the ticket office opens at 10:30am
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Metro to Principe station
- Bus: Line 7 or Ouibus to Fanti D'italia/principe Fs, lines 3, 7, 35 or 38 to San Benedetto/amba Alagi