- Combine the excitement of visiting the Aquarium of Genoa with whale watching in open water
- Observe majestic marine mammals in their natural habitat, alongside an expert marine biologist guide
- See a huge range of aquatic wildlife, including cute penguins and fascinating jellyfish at the aquarium
The Aquarium of Genoa is one of the biggest in Europe and has a wide range of aquatic animals ready to delight visitors. Designed by a award-winning Renzo Piano, it features dolphins, sharks, penguins, manatees, seals, and fish.
There's one animal too big to fit in an aquarium – and you're going to do your best to spot them on your whale watching cruise! Visit the heart of the Cetacean Sanctuary, where you can observe these beautiful creatures in their natural habitat.
- Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the C-WAY desk, at the entrance of the Aquarium of Genoa
- The boat cruise departs at 13:00. Please arrive 30 minutes earlier
- The cruise departs from Genoa Porto Antico (Calata Mandraccio)
- The ticket for the aquarium will be valid for 24 hours after the cruise
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Comfortable clothes and shoes are recommended. Don't forget your camera and hat, sunglasses in summer and windbreaker/raincoat in spring.
Aquarium of Genoa, Galata Sea Museum, Bigo Panoramic Lift & Biosphere
Animals, tropical birds, butterflies in forests, plus Italy's biggest submarine
Genoa City Pass
Cruise, tour, and experience Genoa's top spots – with one card!
Aquarium of Genoa + Galata Sea Museum: Skip The Line
Two great watery attractions with one ticket
La Città dei Bambini & Aquarium of Genoa: Entrance + Lunch
The best, most aquatic, family day in Genoa
Aquarium of Genoa + City Tour: Skip The Line
Appreciate amazing art and architecture, then dive into an aquatic adventure
Aquarium of Genoa & Palazzo Reale: Skip The Line
Save money when you buy until 15 March!