- Pay a visit to one of Genoa's most opulent aristocratic residences and Europe's largest aquarium - all in one ticket!
- Wander the beautiful gardens and halls of the Palazzo Reale Genoa, and be dazzled by the stunning hall of mirrors
- Meet over 15,000 beautiful sea creatures at the Aquarium of Genoa, including sharks, dolphins, eels, and sea lions
Not everyone has the luxury of being born as Italian aristocrats in the 17th century. But you can get a taste of their lavish lifestyles with this ticket for the Palazzo Reale Genoa. Experience the opulence and see how the famous Savoy family lived, marvel at the masterful artworks that decorate the halls, and jot down some interior design tips! Finish off your day at one of Europe's largest aquariums, and see over 15,000 sea creatures.
Time-travel back to Genoa's Golden Age and visit the home of the Savoy dynasty. Amble around the terraced gardens like a pampered prince, marvel at 17th-century art masterpieces, and take some time for reflection in the magnificent hall of mirrors.
Because no royal outing is complete without seeing some exotic creatures, stroll over to the nearby marina and the Aquarium of Genoa. Take a deep breath and immerse yourself in a world of aquatic wonders.
See menacing sharks, playful dolphins, and belly-flopping sea lions in enormous wall-to-wall gallery tanks. Be dazzled by vibrant shoals of fish, rays, eels, seadragons and more. Plus, meet some land-lubbers from tropical rainforests like boa constrictors, frogs, and beautiful birds.
Show your smartphone ticket at the turnstiles of each venue.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Aquarium of Genoa: Skip The Line
Enjoy this year’s special holiday event from 8 December to 6 January!
Aquarium of Genoa + Galata Sea Museum: Skip The Line
Enjoy this year’s special holiday event from 7 December to 6 January!
Aquarium of Genoa + City Tour: Skip The Line
Appreciate amazing art and architecture, then dive into an aquatic adventure
Aquarium of Genoa, Galata Sea Museum, Bigo Panoramic Lift & Biosphere
Animals, tropical birds, butterflies in forests, plus Italy's biggest submarine