Tickets for Aquarium of Genoa + Galata Sea Museum: Skip The Line
Two great watery attractions with one ticket
- Skip the lines to two of Genoa's best attractions with one pass - both with fun watery themes!
- Get up close and personal with the creatures of the deep at the Aquarium of Genoa. See the sharks, dolphins, penguins and more, all in a ship in the harbor!
- Climb onto Christopher Columbus's galley ship, learn about Italian emigration, and see old maps and globes at the amazing, modern Galata Sea Museum
Skip the lines at two of Genoa's biggest and best attractions. Join the dolphins, sharks, penguins and 12,000 other oceanic creatures in the 3,000-m2 Aquarium of Genoa. Then take a seafaring trip back in time to the days of Christopher Columbus; even visit his galley ship at the Galata Sea Museum!
It's the real life aquatic with these two watery attractions in Genoa. Spend the day on the ocean waves, or at least exploring them where it's nice and dry with this special, skip the line combo!
Aquarium of Genoa
Here at Europe's biggest (and possibly best) aquarium, you'll learn all about the aquatic creatures that call the sea home. Located in an old ship in the harbor, get ready for a visual extravaganza as you visit 12,000 animals and 200 plant species across 70 amazing rooms. Manatees, penguins, sharks, and dolphins all promise to make a splash - you can even stroke the stingrays!
Galata Sea Museum
A real medieval and Renaissance maritime power comes to life at The Galata Sea Museum (Galata Museo del Mare) - the largest maritime museum in the Mediterranean. Climb aboard two replica galley ships, one of which was the vessel of Christopher Columbus, brave a storm in a lifeboat, and learn about the 19th-century Italian migrants over 40 high-tech multimedia stations. Plus, there are great views of Genoa from the top floor!
- Entrance to the Aquarium
- Entrance to the Galata Sea Museum
- Entrance to the 518 submarine
- March - June: 09:00 - 20:00; Sat & Sun 08:30 - 21:00
- July & August: 08:30 - 22:30
- September & October: 09:00 - 20:00; Sat & Sun 08:30 - 21:00
- November - February: 09:30 - 20:00; Sat & Sun 09:30 - 21:00
- Last admission 2 hours before closing time
- March - October: 10:00 - 19:30
- November - February: Tue - Fri 10:00 - 18:00; Sat, Sun & holidays 10:00 - 19:30
- Last admission 1 hour before closing time
- Bus: Line 1, 9 or 32, get off at Caricamento/Acquario
- Metro: Get off at San Giorgio or Darsena stations
- Bus: Lines 1, 9, 18, 32 or 35, get off at Gramsci 2/STATUTO