- Meet sharks, rays, clownfish, and other amazing wildlife at the Aquarium of Genoa, Europe's largest aquarium!
- In the Biosphere, a steel and glass structure suspended over the sea, see vegetables and small endangered animals
- Ride the Bigo Panoramic Lift 40 meters above the sea for spectacular 360° views of the city of Genoa
Acquario Village is an unmissable structure in the Porto Antico (Old Port) of Genoa. This combo ticket gives you all-access to explore the realms of aquatic animals, maritime history, a futuristic biosphere suspended over the sea, and a lift 40-meters over Genoa.
At Galata Museum, the largest maritime museum in the Mediterranean, enter a full-scale Genovese galley and walk the levels of the largest ever Italian submarine. Then, take to the skies on the Bigo Panoramic Lift!
- Swap your smartphone ticket for a paper ticket for all the venues at the C-Way reception desk, located at the entrance of Genoa Aquarium
- You must visit the aquarium on the day you choose, and have one year to visit the other venues (with your ticket)
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- No flash photography or video footage using supplementary lighting inside the aquarium
- Eating or drinking is not permitted inside the aquarium
- You cannot exit and re-enter for free
- Guided books are available on-site in English, French, German, and Spanish (€3.50)
Aquarium of Genoa + Galata Sea Museum: Skip The Line
Two great watery attractions with one ticket
Aquarium of Genoa, Palazzo Reale & Spinola Gallery: Skip The Line
Visit two Italian palaces and one king-size aquarium!
Aquarium of Genoa + City Tour: Skip The Line
Appreciate amazing art and architecture, then dive into an aquatic adventure
Aquarium of Genoa + Whale Watching Cruise
See sensational creatures in the aquarium and in the wild!