- Use all public transport for free, including the tram, bus, subway, S-Bahn and regional trains - plus transport to the airport
- Get up to 50% discounts on museums, plus other discounts to Alte Oper, Schauspiel, Oper Frankfurt, the English Theater, Papageno Music Theater, the Frankfurt Zoo and more
- Take advantage of perks in restaurants and discounts in selected retail stores
Looking for fun and peace of mind in Frankfurt? The Frankfurt Card is a 1- or 2-day ticket for travel in Frankfurt, including transport to the airport. You'll also get discounts of up to 50% on sightseeing tours, museums and other attractions.
With the Frankfurt Card, traveling around Frankfurt is easy! Choose the card that suits you best and use public transport as much as you like to get around.
You can use the tram, bus, subway, S-Bahn and regional trains. And when it comes to the sights, you'll get up to: 50% off heaps of Frankfurt museums, 50% discount in the Palm Garden, 20% discount on admission to the MAIN TOWER, Rebstockbad, Titus Therme, Brentanobad and the electric kart track.
Want to take a tour? Get a 20% discount on public city tours, plus city tours with hop-on hop-off double-decker buses and boat tours.
With loads more discounts on other stuff, it's the best money-saving ticket in Frankfurt.
- Show your smartphone voucher to get your tickets at the Tourist Information offices at Central Station (Hauptbahnhof), Reception Hall, or at Römer
- You'll also get a free booklet there
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- Archaeological Museum Frankfurt
- Bible Experience Museum
- Anne Frank Educational Centre
- Museum of Comical Art
- German Architecture Museum
- German Film Museum (permanent exhibition only)
- Eintracht Frankfurt Museum
- ExperiMINTA ScienceCenter FrankfurtRheinMain
- Photography Forum
- Goethe-House and Goethe Museum
- Frankfurt Art
- Historical Museum
- Höchst Porcelaine Museum, Kronberger Haus
- Icon Museum Frankfurt, Dr. Schmidt-Voigt Foundation
- Junges Museum Frankfurt
- Museum of Modern Art
- Museum of Applied Arts
- Museum of Communication
- MUSEUM GIERSCH
- Museum Judengasse
- Senckenberg Museum of Natural History
- Shock-Haired Peter Museum at the Heinrich Hoffmann House
- Museum of Word Cultures
- Palmengarten Frankfurt
- MAIN TOWER
- Zoo Frankfurt
- Public city walks
- Blue Bus
- Red Bus
- And more
You have to convince them that its legit...