- Experience the unique feeling of stepping out of the chilly Icelandic air and into a delightfully warm geothermal hot spring
- Chill out beside the active geyser, which blows its top every few minutes and shoots high-pressure towers of steam into the air
- Access to showers, changing rooms, and lockers included
Take a bath like a viking, with a leisurely dip in the geothermal Secret Lagoon Hot Spring. While a geyser sprays swirls of piping hot steam into the icy air, you'll luxuriate in the volcanically heated water pool – surrounded by a panoramic sweep of rugged Nordic scenery.
Access to changing rooms, lockers, and showers is included in your ticket, making it the perfect way to relax after a hard day of raiding and pillaging villages. Or just sightseeing in Iceland!
- Show your smartphone ticket to the staff at the reception desk
- For reduced/free tickets, make sure you bring a valid ID
- Make sure to be on time for your selected entry time!
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- You can stay as long as you want during opening hours
- Venue closure: June-September 22:00, October-May 20:00 (subject to change)
- The venue reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone who arrives intoxicated
The majestic Gullfoss waterfalls are just 30 minutes away by car from the hot spring. Make sure you don't miss these cascading giants of icy water crashing down over glacial valleys.