- Enjoy a day trip to one of the wonders of the ancient world: the Maya city of Yaxha in the heart of the Guatemalan rainforest
- Explore centuries-old temples, listen out for howler monkeys and toucans, and snap a selfie with some epic jungle pyramids
- Complete your cultural experience with a traditional Guatemalan lunch before heading back to your hotel with your head filled with stories of ancient Maya
Discover Mesoamerica's ancient heritage with a tour of Yaxha, and experience authentic Maya hospitality in the heart of the Guatemalan rainforest. There's no need to figure out transport; you'll be carted across the countryside in an air-conditioned coach to the Petén Basin, with a friendly guide at your side.
Explore huge pyramids and age-old monuments, hear fascinating stories of the city that once stood beneath your feet, and wash it all down with a traditional Guatemalan lunch.
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide at the pick-up point, the Ramada Tikal Isla de Flores Hotel
- The tour starts at 07:45 sharp. Please arrive 10 min before departure, the guide will not wait for latecomers
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket