- Discover relics of an ancient civilization hidden in the heart of the Guatemalan rainforest
- See spider monkeys, howler monkeys, toucans, and lots more amazing tropical wildlife as you trek through the dense jungle with an experienced guide
- Explore a breathtaking Unesco World Heritage Site at the Tikal Ruins' Central Acropolis, and learn the fascinating history of the Maya
Tikal your sense of adventure with a ticket to the largest and most important city in pre-Columbian history. The Tikal Ruins offer a time-bending glimpse into the ancient Maya civilization that reigned supreme around these parts since the 4th century B.C. So pack your bug spray and trek through Guatemala's lush rainforest basin on a once-in-a-lifetime culture expedition in the tropics.
A chorus of hooting howler monkeys and trilling tropical birds will sing across the thick canopy as you march along the jungle floor. So keep your eyes peeled! The local wildlife is just as rare and beautiful as the ancient ruins themselves.
Following your trusty guide, you'll emerge into a clearing, where the magnificent towering spectacle of Tikal's Central Acropolis will steal your breath. Designated UNESCO World Heritage Site status in 1979, it won't take you long to figure out why.
Your guide will take you around age-old temples and archeological sites, lending fascinating insights into the Maya people who once called this place home.
A traditional Maya lunch at the end of the tour will be the cherry on top of your cultural cake!
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide at the pickup point (see map)
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the starting time, the guide will not wait for latecomers
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket