- Get skip-the-line entry to three of the biggest tourist highlights in Florence – mix and match and see the city your way!
- Enjoy a legendary collection of Renaissance art at the Uffizi Gallery, with famous works by Raphael, Michelangelo, Caravaggio, Dürer, Rembrandt and more!
- Live like a king (or an emperor!) at the stunningly decorated royal Palazzo Pitti, then explore the leafy avenues of the Boboli Gardens
Skip the line to three of Florence's hottest attractions. Take in one of the world's greatest collections of Renaissance art at the Uffizi Gallery, gawp at the sumptuous decor of the Royal Palazzo, and explore the leafy Tuscan paradise of the massive Boboli Gardens with this 3-for-1 sensation!
There's so much to see and do in beautiful Florence that you don't want to waste time queueing. This laser-targeted ticket gets you inside Florence's finest venues with minimal hassle, so you spend less time waiting and more time soaking up that 14th and 15th-century splendor.
The Uffizi Gallery is famous for its comprehensive collection of the real classical art giants. You can expect to see masterpieces by the likes of Raphael, Michelangelo, Caravaggio, Dürer, Rembrandt, Titian, and Da Vinci, so it's perfect for scratching that high-culture itch.
At the Palazzo Pitti you can enjoy architecture and interior design fit for a king – and a few Grand Dukes and Holy Roman Emperors too! Wander its stately halls before stepping grandly into the manicured perfection of the Boboli Gardens. It's full of exotic plants and intricate landscaping.
It doesn't get more amore than this!
- Entrance to Uffizi Gallery
- Entrance to Palazzo Pitti
- Entrance to Boboli Gardens
- Audio guide (available at the Uffizi Gallery for an extra fee in English, Italian, Spanish, French, German, and Japanese)
- At the Uffizi Gallery, Gate 3, redeem your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket and then go directly to Gate 1. You may skip the lines!
- You must visit the Uffizi before the other two venues
- Make sure to arrive on time for your booked timeslot
- In the following 2 days, visit the Boboli Gardens & Pitti Palace. You may skip the line at the entrance
- Please note that you can't reenter the venues
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Uffizi Gallery: Bus C1 or C3 to Galleria degli Uffizi
- Palazzo Pitti & Boboli Gardens: Bus C3 or D to Pitti & Bus 11 to Piazza San Felice
- 10 minutes walking distance between Uffizi Gallery and Palazzo Pitti