Tickets for Uffizi Gallery
For lovers of art and history, there is no more special place to visit than Florence's Uffizi Gallery. Open to the public...
For lovers of art and history, there is no more special place to visit than Florence's Uffizi Gallery. Open to the public since 1765, this former magistrate's office on the banks of the Arno welcomes some two million tourists a year.
The Uffizi's collection is laid out in chronological order from the 13th up to the 17th century, so visitors get to experience the evolution of Italian art, from the introduction of realism and perspective of Cimabue and Giotto up to to the High Renaissance of Da Vinci, Michelangelo, and Raphael, and finally to the Baroque chiaroscuro of Caravaggio.
A visit to the Uffizi is a unique chance to commune with the protagonists of the Italian Renaissance. When planning a trip here, always remember that the Uffizi Gallery is closed on Mondays.
Check ticket availability
Uffizi Gallery: Priority Entrance
- Priority entrance to the Uffizi Gallery
- Audio guide app in English
- Free cancellation (if selected) new
Uffizi Gallery, Palazzo Pitti & Boboli Gardens: Skip The Line
- Entrance to Uffizi Gallery
- Entrance to Palazzo Pitti
- Entrance to the Boboli Gardens
Uffizi Gallery: Guided Tour + Skip The Line
- Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Uffizi Gallery
- 90-minute guided tour of the Uffizi Gallery
- Small group size (max. 14 persons per guide)
- Earphones to hear the guide better (for groups of more than 7 people)