- Skip the line at one of the world's most important art powerhouses - the magnificent Uffizi Gallery
- Enjoy a 90-minute chronological guided tour around the museum, and experience the tapestry of incredible art history unfurled before your eyes
- See da Vinci's unfinished masterpiece The Adoration of The Magi, Botticelli's the Allegory of Spring and the Birth of Venus, Caravaggio's Medusa, Michelangelo's The Holy Family (Doni Tondo), and many more masterpieces
Florence's Uffizi Gallery sits proudly among the world's pantheon of premier art museums. Filled with Renaissance and Baroque masterworks, the Uffizi is an odyssey into the evolution of art, and a must-see during any visit to Tuscany.
Skip the line and waltz right in for a guided tour of some of the most iconic and important artworks in the world. Botticelli, da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raphael, and Caravaggio are just some of the names you'll be casually dropping into conversation afterward!
Nothing draws you into a piece of art like knowing the breathtaking story behind it. Not having to wait in line for ages also helps! So wave arrivederci to the queue and treat yourself to the ultimate art experience that Florence has to offer.
Your guide will provide the perfect context and backstory for each artwork, giving you a fuller perspective and appreciation of the treasures within the Uffizi Gallery. That tingling sensation in your brain is culture!
The tour will take you on a journey through the ages, to see how art schools developed in reaction to each other down through the ages. From the birth of Realism, through the glory of the Renaissance, to the gloomy beauty of the Baroque era and beyond.
It's all spectacular, but some very special highlights include Leonardo da Vinci's Annunciation and his unfinished masterpiece The Adoration of The Magi; Botticelli's the Allegory of Spring and the Birth of Venus, Raphael's Madonna of the Goldfinch, & Portrait of Leo X; Titian's Venus of Urbino, Caravaggio's Medusa, and many more.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Uffizi Gallery
- 90-minute guided tour of the Uffizi Gallery
- Small group size (max. 14 persons per guide, from March 2019)
- Earphones to hear the guide better (for groups of more than 7 people)
- Show your smartphone voucher to your guide at the meeting point
- The meeting point is in front of door nr. 1 of the museum, the entrance reserved to booking holders
- Your guide will be holding a yellow sign saying 'CAF Tour Travel'
- Make sure to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start of your tour!
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
Tuttavia servirebbe più controllo per evitare che persone esterne al gruppo si imbuchino gratis durante la visita guidata (davvero molto fastidioso).